DO’S AND DON’TS TO BEING A SUCCESSFUL M’lis BODY WRAP CLIENT
- DO start taking M’lis CELL-U-RID at least one week prior to starting a wrap series.
- DO drink a minimum of 1/2 your body weight in ounces each day at least 1 week prior to receiving first body wrap; continue this habit forever! Don’t drink anything within 1 hour of your wrap.
- DO ensure that you a practice a healthy lifestyle (including your diet!) to maintain the inches lost. Avoid processed foods, caffeine, white sugar and white flour.
- DO use M’lis MAINTAIN each day after a bath or shower.
- DO ensure that you perform enzymatic exfoliation at home at least 3 times a week using the M’lis Body BUFF
- DO ensure that your technician performs an enzymatic activator prior to receiving wrap.
- DO ensure (if you are sensitive to niacin) that you are not using any tanning creams, or vitamins that contain niacin 2 days prior to wrap.
- DO consider doing an internal detoxification program to enhance cellulite and inch loss.
- DON’T allow yourself to be wrapped if you: have a heart condition (specifically conditions requiring Coumadin), epilepsy, have had cancer that is not in remission, or are pregnant or nursing.
- DON’T use any moisturizing lotions, tanning creams, B vitamins or niacin products within 2 days of your wrap.
- DON’T shave the day of your wrap.
- DON’T consume carbonated drinks, coffee, refined sugar, white flour, red meat before your wrap.
- DON’T shower within 6-8 hours of receiving M’lis Contour Body Wrap.